Who am I kidding ::sigh::
I know EXACTLY where my money goes. It's going to pay on the debt I have racked up over the past few years.
It's tempting to post ALL of my debt out here but I'd end up so discouraged that I'd just not want to do anything. Just thinking about it and the balance discourages me. But I know that if I keep chipping at it, it will eventually get down to a managable level and then eventually disappear.
Let's not even think about how long it will take for me to become debt free. That might push me over the edge into an abyss of depression and self-loathing and I would then, truly be the Queen of the Pity-Pot Parade.
Instead, I'm going to post my efforts at paying my debt down in managable chunks.
I'm going to start with my Capital One MasterCard. Then I'll go to my Bank of America Visa. After that, it's the Carnival MasterCard. And last, but not least, the CC consolidation (plus financing for my bed) through American General.
First, the Capital One MC. I like to call this one my Princess card :) It's pink and has a picture of a cat wearing a tiara on it. The limit is $1,000 and as of today, according to the website (https://service.capitalone.com/cgi/Home?Login), the balance is $864.68.
Wait - $864.68??? I actually have an available line of credit with this card?? Well, hot dang!!! Ok, ok - hold it! Mustn't lose control here. It's tempting to find the card and go out shopping but I'm not gonna do that. This is my favorite card and the only one I'm keeping out of all of them so I don't want to mess things up.
So, here's a ticker so I can keep track. To update it, the code is ladyldj.
Let the pay-off begin!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment