Friday, November 30, 2007

VACU Visa Gold

This post is introducting card number two. The VACU Visa Gold.

This is one of my oldest debts. When I realized that I was TOTALLY out of control with it, I had them close the account. It was maxed out at $7,000. Over the past few years (darned if I know how long I've been paying on this), I've been making steady payments and trying to pay this card off so I can get it out of my hair.

I'm introducing this card to the blog with a balance of $3,234.16. I only pay on this one once per month. This month's payment will be $85.

To tell you the truth, I have NO idea what the interest rate is on this card. Oh, well.



I just realized that the balance is half of the card limit. Yay :c)
Hey, I'll accept any progress I can make even if it's teeny-tiny baby steps!

No comments: