This year, I'm going to pay off this Cap-1 card. I'd like to have it at $0.00 by July 1.
Here's a copy of the digi-statement from Cap-1 with that AWFUL interest rate on it.
I can't wait to see the January statement just to see that lower interest rate. I'm going to call them again in March to see if they will lower the interest some more. Can't hurt to ask, right?
I made a small payment of $12 and change this morning so by this afternoon, my balance will be $775 - of course, that's BEFORE that tack on interest charges.
I'm pondering sending them ANOTHER $25 to make my balance $750. Problem is, I really, REALLY want some winter-white pants and I need some black ankle-boots (ok, I admit, that's a want 'cuz I'm not shoeless). Maybe I'll head over to Rack-Room for lunch. I might get lucky and find some COMFORTABLE booties for less than $40.
Then again, now that I think about it (and after adjusting my earring and feeling my hair), I think I'd better skip the booties and go get a hair cut/trim before my hair becomes even MORE damaged. Booties are a want. Getting my ends trimmed is a need.
No matter what I do, I'll be paying CASH for it.


No comments:
Post a Comment