For Cap-1:
| CC bal: | CC int. rate: | Pymt amt/month: | Time to pay off cc: |
| $775.00 | 14.9 | $25.00 | 39 months |
| $775.00 | 14.9 | $50.00 | 18 months |
| $775.00 | 14.9 | $75.00 | 12 months |
| $775.00 | 14.9 | $135.00 | 6 months |
For VACU:
| CC bal: | CC int. rate: | Pymt amt/month: | Time to pay off cc: |
| $3,098.33 | 12.99 | $85.00 | 47 months |
| $3,098.33 | 12.99 | $105.00 | 36 months |
| $3,098.33 | 12.99 | $150.00 | 24 months |
| $3,098.33 | 12.99 | $170.00 | 21 months |
| $3,098.33 | 12.99 | $190.00 | 18 months |
After those two are paid off, there's American General ($5,500 I think) and Carnival (well over $12,000 I'm sure and of that, well over $3k is in late payment/over limit fees).
As far as interest goes, Carnival is tied with AmGen I think. They are both crazy-butt high and don’t bear thinking about.
I pay AmGen at the beginning of each month and then I don't think about them until the beginning of the next month. I don't even look at the statement each month so I don't know what my balance is. I did put my account terms on my bill-payer so I know they are $215/mo at 26% for 48 months (these terms were as of 11/15/06). I think I'm going to take my next statement and go into the office and find out if I can get a lower interest.
I also have a balance with Bank of America to the tune of $4,500. I was able to make a deal with them for $100/mo and 5.5% for 48 months so they are not really a priority on the radar right now. Plus, they are auto-paid on the 1st and 16th of each month until November 2008. Makes my life easier because I don't even have to think about them.

1 comment:
I like the debt snowball calculator over at http://www.whatsthecost.com/snowball.aspx since you can choose payoff by balance or interest rate. There are some other tweaks in there to get creative with the payments. Paying off high interest cards is one thing, but paying off small balances brings motivation and speeds up paying off the next in line. Good luck paying off those cards.
Post a Comment